Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Handprint Crafts!

  We had a great afternoon/night yesterday.  There have been days lately where I feel like all I do is get unto the kids for this or that.  I don't think that happened once yesterday.  Poor daddy had to get a crown, so the rest of us headed to Target.  I picked up a few Christmas gifts and Maddie used her Target gift card she had gotten for her birthday.  Maddie chose two books:)  I let Turner bring some of his money and he picked out a craft set you make using her handprints.

  We came home and daddy did crafts with them.  We used to make stuff all the time and I have slowed down.  Juggling three kids and working part time has proved more difficult than I thought. I have to remember that quality time is more important that quantity.  Their artwork turned out great and it was a fun night!



No comments:

Post a Comment