Monday, November 25, 2013

Decorating for Christmas!

The kids, especially Turner, love getting ready for Christmas!   The past few years we have done it the week before Thanksgiving.  We spent most of Saturday getting our tree up and putting everything out.  I love seeimg everyone's beautifully decorated and fancy trees.  We are just not that way.  I don't have any themes and basically let the kids do it all:)  if we have ten ornaments hanging on the same branch...then that is how it stays.  Maybe one day I will get fancy, but not anytime soon!!  We also put a small tree in the big kids room this year and they loved decorating it.
  I love this time of year.  We have so much going on the next month, but I hope we all enjoy gearing up to celebrate Christ's birth.  We have so much to be thankful for amd have been blessed many times in 2013!!

No comments:

Post a Comment