Saturday, November 2, 2013

Happy Halloween!

This year we had two ninja's and a dragonfly for Halloween.  Harper wore the same costume Maddie did for her first Halloween.  Aubry was a monster and wore the same Turner's costume from when he was two.  I loved seeing the same costumes again:) We went to Church for the annual fall festival.  The kids had a blast!  It rained most of the day, so it was great to spend the night inside the gym.  There were games, a bouncer, hotdogs, and people lined up against the walls giving out candy.  We had a fun night!

I want to document something that happened earlier that day.  Harper spent a little time with me today at MDO.  I was alone in a room with her cutting out pumpkins.  When I wasn't watching she got a long piece of construction paper and put it in her mouth.  She choked and I went crazy.  Praise the Lord I wasnt at home and was able to get her help.  We were a few minutes away from calling 911 when she finally began throwing up out her nose and mouth and Marie saw the paper in her mouth.  It was the scariest mom moment I have had to date. It won't be long before she is on the move and we are going to have to be careful about what the kids leave lying around the house.   I don't ever want to experience that again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment