Saturday, October 27, 2012

Maddie's 6th Birthday Party!!!























Whew, what an exhausting day!  Maddie Rae turns 6 this coming Friday-so hard to believe.  We celebrated today with a bunch of friends (24 to be exact!!) at the bowling alley.  Maddie had a great time and I think her friends did too.  They were able to bowl for an hour, eat pizza, cupcakes, and ice cream, and then were given tokens to play in the game room.  We had both sets of our parents there to help out and all the parents were eager to jump in and help with the kids as well.  We are so blessed!!
  After the party we met Nonna at Kohl's where Maddie was able to pick out some clothes for her birthday.  She picked out a lot and told me later that was her favorite store.  She said it had so many pretty clothes:)  I think now at 6, I am going to have to take her with me when I buy her clothes.  She is getting so big!  We also had a hayride/bonfire at some friends house tonight.  We are all tired from our full day.
  We plan on having my parents and Megs, David, and Aubry over next Friday for dinner on her birthday.  I also plan on eating lunch with her at school and taking cupcakes for her class.  I think our girl is having a pretty special Birthday WEEK:)  Here is a picture overload from our day!

No comments:

Post a Comment