Monday, October 29, 2012

Creative Kids:)


I think my kids spend 80% of their time at home doing craftts, drawing, cutting and gluing paper together.....it is never ending!!  I walked in Maddie's room tonight and she had a picture on the floor that she had copied.  She comes home from school with all kinds of things that she has made during "paper play".  She says when they are finished with their work they can go to different stations.  She always does paper play and comes home with anything and everything that she has cut, glued, and colored out of paper.  Today she told me that she didn't make anything today.  She told me her teacher told her she needed to go to a different station today--Maddie was using too much of the paper!  Ha!!  Guess I need to send her some replacement construction paper:)

Turner and I made this ghost one day last week while M was at school.  He really enjoyed making it.  I laugh every time I look at it.  I handed him the marker and told him to make a face.  I thought he would make it a little bit bigger!  Glad her chose a friendly ghost rather than scary one:)  Our plan tomorrow is to paint some small pumpkins while Maddie is at school and she can do hers that afternoon.  Turner loves doing things with his sister so gets a lot of paper play in too.  Most recently he made me a paper purse.  Love these kids!!

When anyone asked me what to get M for her birthday, I would just say she loves doing arts and crafts.  Needless to say, that girl came home with lots of projects to keep us busy!  Yesterday she painted a wooden jewelry box that is now sitting on her dresser.  I need to post a picture, she did a great job! 

No comments:

Post a Comment