Saturday, October 6, 2012

17 Weeks and Growing:)

Today I am 17 weeks and everything is going well!!  I went to the doctor last Tuesday and the heartbeat was 152.  I only gained 2 pounds this month-very excited considering I had gained TEN the month before.  That's right, this girl is 17 weeks and has gained 17 pounds!!  CRAZY I know.  I am feeling much better than I was but still have pukey days here and there. This pregnancy has definitely been easier than last time.  I think I have a little more energy these days-meaning I don't fall asleep every time I just sit down for longer than 5 minutes:) 
  The plan is still to not find out what we are having!  The kids constantly refer to the baby as a "she", but I don't have strong feelings either way.  We have talked about a few girl names that we both like, but haven't really agreed on any boy names.  We have a few months to decide.  Still not sure where the baby is going to sleep-huge stressor for me!  I am really hoping to find another house before March, but since ours isn't even for sale yet......not sure what is going to happen.  Just praying for discernment as we try and figure out what direction we should be taking!
  We are doing well and so so excited about meeting baby Wilkes in a few months!!  It will be here before we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment