Sunday, October 14, 2012

Carnival, Cousins, and Church!





We are in Savannah for the weekend and having a great time!  We had a family get together with a bunch of the Wilkes family yesterday for lunch and then headed to Brayden's school for his fall carnival.  The kids had a blast playing games, jumping in bouncers, getting their hair colored and faces painted, and having bicycle races.  Oh yeah, and beating up a car with a hammer:)  I think that was their favorite part.
  This morning all the kids headed to church with their Nonna and we are enjoying a little peace and quiet.  Poor Nonna!  It has been a terrific ending to fall break and I don't think any of us are ready to get back in our routine in the morning!!  I still have post about the first part of our week when we get home.  I took the kids on a camping/cabin adventure by myself and have tons of pictures to share!!  Fun times!!

No comments:

Post a Comment