Monday, October 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Daddy!!!!

I can't believe I am just now posting this!!  Kevin had a birthday last week and I don't have a single picture to show for it:(  His mom and Brayden actually came into town last Saturday to watch the soccer games and spend the day with him.  After the game everyone went to Outback for lunch (my family included)!  We ended the afternoon with ice cream from Baskin Robbins.  I think he enjoyed the day!

  On Tuesday, his actual birthday, I sent him to school with red velvet cake balls that I had made the day before-his favorite!!  He got off work in time to watch some of Maddie's gymnastics and we went to Wendy's for dinner, fancy I know:)  We ended the night with a few gifts!  We love him more than the sky and are blessed to call him ours!!

***These pics are from this past weekend, which will be a whole different post.  Just had to have a pics of Daddy with his kiddos:)

No comments:

Post a Comment