Monday, October 22, 2012

Church Camping Trip!












I have been trying to blog for the past three days!  I don't know if it was my computer or this website, but I am so glad to be back on here:)  I took the kids camping two weeks ago with our church and we had a great time.  I use the word "camping" loosely--a lot of friends went camping.....we stayed in a cabin with another family BUT spent most of our time at the campsite:)  I was by myself-no Kev!!  I signed up to do this months ago before I became pregnant.  I had been very hesitant leading up to the trip.  I was nervous about driving there by myself, nervous I wouldn't feel well, nervous the kids wouldn't behave, the list goes on and on.
  I am so glad that we went.  The kids had a great time and are now really wanting to get a tent.  We played hard during the day, went fishing, went hiking, did a lot of bike riding, and enjoyed a bunch of smores at night.  It was a great time spent with good friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment