Saturday, August 27, 2011

First Day of 4yr Preschool!





Yesterday Maddie went to school for an hour to meet her teacher, see her classroom, and meet half of her class. She was such a big girl. I took her to her room, she gave me a hug and kiss and in she went. Since Mimi took her last year, Turner was always at Ney Ney's. I think he enjoyed going with us and understands that next year Maddie will go to Kindergarten, and this will be his preschool. When I picked Maddie up, she was talking a mile a minute and seemed to enjoy herself. I am so thankful that for atleast a little while, I will be able to take her and pick her up and be involved in everything. The kids went to Nonna's for one last weekend before things really get busy. Between Kevin's football and Maddie's soccer, we knew it would be a few months before we got back down there. Maddie loves being able to go to Savannah without us....when we aren't there, that means Nonna is the "boss". Apparently she likes it that way better. I can't imagine why:) So come Monday, things will begin to get a little hectic, but oh so much fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment