Saturday, August 27, 2011

1st Soccer Practice!











We started soccer last Monday and Maddie loved it!! Not only is she going to be our little athlete, but she is going to be competitive as well. She was so excited about going, and kept talking about how she was going to be the best and win. Now, I am all about her having confidence in herself. I want her to grow up believing in herself, but I also want her to be able to both win and lose GRACEFULLY!! I keep telling her that this is just for fun. It doesn't matter who wins or loses each game, we just want to have fun!! We will see how it goes. I don't have an athletic bone in my body. So I can guarantee that any game I ever played was strictly for fun:) (There wasn't very many of them) Turner enjoyed watching and had to be removed from the field a time or two. He just loves watching Maddie do different things and I can't wait till he is able to join in the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment