Sunday, August 21, 2011

We love our Underwears!!





As I was titling this post, Turner just pooped in his underwear, in the toy room. (The toy room is about the only room in the house that he poops) If he is in the toy room and being quiet, chances are good he is pooping! Other than just now, he has worn his big boy underwear the past two days at home without having an accident! We put him in a pull up to go to church and when he sleeps, but I think we are well on our way to being diaper free:) He has pooped in the potty before for us, so not real sure what just happened, but I am pretty proud of our little guy! He is pretty proud of himself as well-he really wanted to sleep in his underwear at naptime. I told him we would put some on as soon as he woke up-well he ended up sleeping with some in his hand so we wouldn't forget:)


I am not going to stress about this and hope that he continues doing well. We are going to be at home quite a bit this week and maybe we can get this done:) I am not rushing his growing up at all, but we will certainly save a few dollars when we are no longer buying diapers:)

1 comment:

  1. I want to molest your son and cum in his butthole hard

    ReplyDelete