Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Maddie Rae's Activities

The title of this post looks so strange to me-I never write out Maddie Rae, we call her that at times, but never write it. Anyway, I am posting this so that in a few months I can look back and remember why I am so tired:) I have always said that I didn't want the kids doing too many activities at once and that I wanted us to be able to spend time at home as a family at night. Well....that was when I was working and probably during the off seasons of football. Since we never see Kevin anyway, and I am at home for now during the day, things are about to get busy. In two weeks, this is what our schedule will look like:
Monday's-School
soccer practice
Tuesday's-Gymnastics
Wednesday's-School
Choir and Mission Friends (church)
Thursday's-Daddy's football games
Friday's-NOTHING
Saturday's-Soccer Game
Sunday's-Church and REST

Turner's schedule will include being drug around with Mommy to watch Maddie in all her activities. That poor boy's day is coming and when it does.....we will be SUPER busy!! I hope we are not about to be doing too much. I don't want Maddie to be overtired, but I want her to be able to experience different things to see what exactly she likes. Another change that was just made is gymnastics. Until last week, we were still planning on doing dance. But she started talking about gymnastics again and last night we gave it a try. She loved it!!! If next year she decides she wants to do dance again, then we will. We can't afford to do both, and I don't think we can fit anything else in our schedule anyway.
I feel like we are entering into a new phase with the kiddo's, and while I am excited, it makes me sad how fast the time has gone. I will be posting lots of pictures from school starting, gymnastics, and soccer soon!!! For now, I am going to enjoy the little bit of downtime that we have left. Tomorrow I am keeping Bailey and taking the kids to storytime again. I am taking my camera this time and will post pics tomorrow:)

No comments:

Post a Comment