Monday, July 4, 2011

Sunday School Friends!



A few weeks ago we went to our friends house, Scott and Tina, for a Sunday school cookout. The people in our class have become some of our closest friends over the years. We love doing stuff with them and we are such a great support to each other. I can't count the number of times I have called some of them over the past few months to vent about my job and what I should do. I received a card in the mail, emails with scripture that were uplifting, and thank God for their friendships everyday.


An added bonus is that we all have children the same ages. They all get along well and I am thrilled that they have such a good core group of friends from church. I just wanted to share a few pictures of the kiddo's from the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment