Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Play Dates!







Last week was a busy one for us!!! Monday I kept London all day while Kelly went to work. She is the sweetest well mannered two year old ever!!!!! All day long, it was "Miss Missy" and "yes ma'am". We took the kids to the park and then filled up the baby pool for the little ones to get in while Maddie played in the big pool with her daddy. It was a fun day and I am doing it again tomorrow:)


Tuesday, another friend, Courtney came over with her three girls. She has twins that are two and a three year old daughter that has the same birthday as Mo. I am having a Kelly's Kids trunk show in a few weeks and she is the rep. She brought me some stuff, we discussed the show, and then took everyone to the pool. It was WILD!!! Five kids between two momma's is too fun.


I love having friends over for me and the kids and it was a great start to the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment