Friday, July 1, 2011

BIG CHANGES!!!

This has been a roller coaster week. It has been very emotional and ended on a great note!!!! After a lot of prayer, discussions with many people, and several breakdowns, yesterday was my last day at Dobbs Ford. I don't think I am cut out for the corporate world, and it proved to be more than I can handle. The past two months have been a nightmare at work and there has just been change after change. I could spend two hours writing it all down, but I am just ready to get on with it......I am so excited to say that I was given a package that is going to allow me to spend a little bit of time at home with the kids before I return to work. Money will be a little tight, but I have one year left before Maddie goes to Kindergarten. I can't think of anything I would rather do than stay at home and love on my kids.
It makes me nervous when I start thinking too hard about looking for another job and wondering what I will be doing next. But...I know the good Lord has gotten us to this point, and we are going to be just fine! I am so thankful and appreciative of all my coworkers. Saying goodbye was bittersweet yesterday, but I will be seeing them again. I will have to get an oil change once in a while:)
So there are no more excuses for slacking on the blogging and I am already planning lots of things for us to do over the next few weeks. There are TONS of free things that we can do with the kids that are fun. I have already become an extreme couponer in my head:) I have all kinds of plans on ways for us to save money and am just going to have to tighten the hatchet in the clothes buying department for the kiddo's. That is ok-having that time means so much more!!
I am excited and looking forward to sharing my adventures on being a stay at home mom with the kiddo's-no matter how short lived it might be!!

No comments:

Post a Comment