Sunday, August 29, 2010

Maddie and Mommy Day!!!




Maddie starts Preschool tomorrow!!!! She is so excited and was able to go on Friday for an hour to meet her teacher and some of her classmates. We bought her a new back pack and lunch box and she has been so excited about going! That excitement lasted until we walked through the door! I could tell she was getting nervous, but she didn't cry. She just held onto my hand and stuck a few fingers in her mouth. When I came back to pick her up she was all smiles! She has talked a lot about her teachers Ms. Amy and Ms. Ashley and can't wait to play on the playground!

Since I knew Friday was a big day for Maddie, we made plans just the two of us. She got to pick where she wanted to eat (Mo's won), then we shopped for new tap and fall shoes, and ended the afternoon at the Movie Theater where she had dippin dots and a sprite! It was so nice for us to just spend the day together and celebrate the fact that she is starting Preschool. Turner spent the day at Ney Ney's and had a good day there as well! I will be sure to update on how tomorrow goes! Kevin actually took the day off so that he could take her on her first day and I will be picking her up. Then starting Wednesday, Mimi will be taking her in the morning and I will get her in the afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment