Friday, August 20, 2010

Sprinkle Park Fun!!







I have had a difficult past few days. It hasn't been a fun week....but I have great kids and great friends, and being able to spend the day with both has really improved my mood!!!! My friend Kelly suggested meeting at the sprinkle park to let the kids play. My friend Rachel and I had wanted to get the kids together as well. So we all decided to meet there and the kids had a blast. Rachel's husband Cameron joined us which was an added bonus!! It was Turner's first time and Maddie hasn't been this summer. With school being back in session it wasn't crowded and that made it much easier to watch the kids. I was able to visit with my friends while my kids wore themselves out and had a great time!

Kelly and I took the kids to McAllisters for lunch afterwards and it went pretty smoothly as well. Turner was on his best behavior, cleaned his plate, and flirted with his little friend London. Maddie got sick to her stomach but has been fine ever since and enjoyed her day. It was a fun way to spend the day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment