Friday, August 20, 2010

Busy Busy Busy!!!




Where has the time gone? I get on here daily to read other blogs and just realized it has been over 2 weeks since I posted anything. So much has gone on it all seems like a blur. Football season STINKS!! I miss having Kevin around and by the time I get the kids in bed, I don't even think to come upstairs and get on the computer. The school year is in full swing along with several activites with the kids. Maddie has begun her second year of dance and joined the choir last week at church. Myself and the kids have started going to Church on Wednesday nights and I have really enjoyed going. We eat there and then Turner gets to play and Maddie sings and does Mission Friends while I hear Brother Jerry preach. Once Football season is over Kevin will be able to join us. Turner seems to have a hard time being away from we while at church but it is a work in progress. Eventually I assume he will begin to enjoy himself:)

My sister had her first wedding shower last weekend at Church and had a great turnout!! She received a ton of great gifts and her wedding activities are in full swing! Maddie and I are going to a shower tomorrow for her at Pitty Pat's. Nonna is coming into town and is going to take Maddie home with her for a few days. Maddie wants some one on one time with Nonna, so Turner is staying at home this visit. That will give us some one on one time with him which will be good as well. Maddie starts preschool in another week, so this a great time for her to go. I can't believe my baby is going to school. It is unbelievable that in 2 months she will be 4!!!

Maddie has been having some skin issues which lead us to a dermatologist last week. I think we are getting everything under control, but I feel like it is ALWAYS something. I definately need to work just to pay all our doctor bills. Turner has turned 18 months old and is a hoot!! He has the funniest facial expressions and loves to say NO! Our latest issue with him has been keeping him in his bed. I was getting to where when he cried I would give him his paci and if he still cried, would scoop him up and put him in our bed. There have been several nights where he wakes up yelling "moma", I go in there and he is gathering up all of his belongings waiting on me to get him. Smart kid.....and as soon as I get rested, I am going to put a stop to it:)

The kids have been playing together relatively well lately. Their favorite thing to do is have tea parties (which kills Kevin) and play with pretend food. The both have learned to clean up the toy room and for a small price (a dollar), will do it without complaining. They are doing great back at Jene's and more often than not, I have a hard time getting them out of there in the afternoon.

My lack of posts have not been due to lack of activity, just lack of time. But I am about to make up for it. Lots coming up in the next few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment