Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Arwood's Come to Play!!






We had such a fun play date on Friday. My good friend Kelly lives in Somerville and we don't get together nearly often enough!!! She has a fun 15 month old, London, and a 2 month old, Cade. She is still on maternity leave so she brought the crew over Friday to play. Most of our play dates consist of kids closer to Maddie's age, so this was a real treat for Turner! I think he loves him some London:) Maddie was a sweet mother hen and Cade enjoyed either being held by mommy or me, or sleeping in Turner's bed. We had a picnic on the floor in the kitchen and the kid's played for a few hours. Kelly and I had a chance to catch up and visit-it was a very enjoyable Friday!!! I hope we can get together with them again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment