Tuesday, September 7, 2010

School and Yogurt!





Maddie started school-one week ago and I am just now posting about it. I don't know where the time goes, but it is always getting away from me!! She had a great first week and I hope has a great year. Kevin was able to take last Monday and I picked her up both days. She seems to really like her teachers and has mentioned a few new friends-mostly boys:) This month they are focusing on colors and this week it is the color red. We had to cut out pictures from magazines with the color red for tomorrow and she has to take something red for show and share. She has a red apron that she wears when she cooks with me which is packed in her book bag. She also is wearing a red and white outfit. This is preschool and the thought of more homework than this wears me out!!!! I can't imagine what it will be like when we reach elementary school! She is at my parents hopefully to spend the night so Mimi can take her in the morning. We tried this last week and she ended up coming home....so we shall see. Over the weekend I purchased her a toddler size air mattress with a princess sleeping bag on it to keep at Mimi and Boo Boo's. I hope she loves it and sleeps well tonight. She has been complaining of her ear hurting, so I hope an ear infection isn't in the works. I hate the thought of her missing school the second week! The pictures posted are from her first full day of school.

I feel like Turner has been getting left out of my posts due to preschool frenzy so here is one of my big boy eating yogurt like a champ! He loves using spoons and forks and does it well! This was his second cup of yogurt in one sitting and downed it all. He is my great eater and seems to be the happiest when doing so:) Last week I said he looked like was slimming down. I think he is porking up again:) More to come soon. We had a great Labor Day weekend in Savannah and I will try to post on that tomorrow. As long as I just stay a week behind, all is well, right???:)

No comments:

Post a Comment