Saturday, June 19, 2010

T-Ball Players in Training!





I feel like I haven't blogged in forever! We just got back from our very first very fun family vacation that I will post about next. First, I wanted to share some pictures of the kids and their daddy playing t-ball. I am not sure about Turner yet, but I think Maddie is going to be a little athlete. She loves hitting the baseball, kicking the soccer ball, and just running around like crazy. A few weeks ago they were hitting the ball, and Kevin set up bases and showed Maddie how to play. Turner got in on the fun and it was hilarious. He finds so much pleasure out of aggravating her!!! She will be yelling at him and getting so mad and he just laughs. I think we have a mini me and mimi daddy in the making. One is looking to be a little high strung and the other just a laid back, easy going little man!! I caught some of the fun on camera-I just love their expressions!
**After posting the pictures, I realized it doesn't look like Maddie is having very much fun-I promise other than arguing with Turner, she enjoyed herself:)

No comments:

Post a Comment