Saturday, June 19, 2010

Gatlinburg 2010









What a fun week! We had been looking forward to going to Orange Beach since February when I booked us a condo there for the week. Well...with the oil spill I got very nervous about going there. I didn't want the kids first trip to the beach to be spoiled in any way. So, about 2 weeks before we changed plans and decided to go to Gatlinburg. I am so glad that we did. We had such a great time and stayed at a great hotel with its very own outside water park. That is where we spent the majority of our time. All Maddie wanted to do was swim and Turner was happy being in the pool before and after nap time.

We took the kids to Dixie Stampede, Wonder Works, a little amusement park, and did some shopping. It was quite an exhausting week for Daddy and I, but Maddie cried about having to come home. I think I could write a small book on our trip, so I am just keeping it brief here. The kids were great on the car ride there, and Turner was quite fussy on the car ride home. We couldn't have asked for better weather and am very pleased with our first family of four vacation. It was fun times!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment