Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Dance Rehearsal captured on New Camera:)






Tonight was dress rehearsal for the recital this weekend. Oh my goodness-it's going to be cute!! I thought Maddie would just stand there, but I was wrong. She can smile and shake her little booty with the best of them:) We didn't get to see much, so I am really looking forward to this weekend. I took my new camera-the one I am paying Boo Boo back for in monthly installments...I hate that I broke my old one....but I really LOVE my new one. It has a strap that goes around my neck. That is where it will stay. Unless the strap breaks, this camera is not landing on the ground! (cross your fingers:) We couldn't take flash photography, so the pictures I am posting were without the flash in a pretty dark room. She might not dance for us at home, but she knows how to show off on stage-Love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment