Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day Fun!




We had a full fun Sunday. After church we went to Lenny's with my parents, Megs, and Davids, and then headed home to swim. We swam for almost two hours and then got ready to go back to church for the picnic. Most of our Sunday School class was there, so we had great food, family, and company! Maddie was able to jump in the bouncer until the big kids arrived and then she promptly sat in the corner with her arms across her chest and frowned at them. I went and asked her what was wrong. She told me that she was there first and they were bouncing on her!! She was quite upset that bouncer wasn't set up for her alone:) Then later when everyone was playing, Maddie got sand thrown in her eyes. Still don't really know the story behind that one, but they were quite red and did put a little damper on her evening. But....it was still fun and I got a few pictures. One that is probably one of my favorites-ever!! Maddie and Turner most of the time are very sweet and loving to each other. This picture just captures that and I love it! My favorite part of the night:)

No comments:

Post a Comment