Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sunday Morning Funny




Kevin and I are really good about each taking a morning during the weekend and letting the other one sleep. Well Sunday I was up with Turner a little after five-I fed him breakfast, played, he was full of energy. Seven o'clock rolls around and it is time for me to get in the shower and get ready for church. I get Kevin out of the bed to watch Turner. I take my shower, dry my hair, put on my makeup, get dressed, etc....30 minutes go by. I walk into the den and Kevin is snoring on the couch fast asleep. I walk into the kitchen....Turner is on the floor with with a tootsie roll sucker in each hand having the time of his life!!! He had gotten them out of Maddie's goody bucket from the recital and he was in heaven!!! I took a few pictures of him dancing around and then promptly woke Kevin up and made him take them away from him. Turner went from being crazy happy man to crazy super mad man in a matter of seconds!!! There was no way I was being the bad guy for that one-Daddy's oughta know not to sleep while on the job:)

No comments:

Post a Comment