Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!!






I would like to wish a Happy Father's Day to the most special Daddy's in our lives-my husband, Boo Boo, and Da!! We have had a great day and hope they have enjoyed it as well! We woke Kevin up this morning with cards from both the kids and I. We had gone to the mall last night and Kevin bought a new game (because he has so much time to play these days:) and new underwear (exciting stuff!!) We got ready and went to church. After church, we went with my family to lunch at TGI Friday's. It was a pretty relaxing lunch-Turner slept through most of it!!! We gave Boo Boo his gift, which was some new plaid shorts and a golf shirt. I can't wait to see him in it-he is going to be one hip Boo Boo:)

After lunch we came home and got the kids packed up to go see their Nonna and Da for a few days. Kevin is leaving in the morning to help with church camp and will be gone till Friday. Nonna and Da are keeping the kids till Wednesday. The kids will have a ball playing in Savannah and hopefully I will get rested up to keep them the rest of the week by myself. Vacation was so much fun, but tiring as well. Poor Kevin is going to come home Friday EXHAUSTED. We were able to see Nonna and Da for a few minutes and give Da his Father's Day gift. We got him three new t-shirts that say some pretty funny things on them. I think they fit him perfectly!

It has been a good day with family and our kids and I am just so thankful for the men that are influential in our life. I have been so blessed to have such a good dad and now a husband that does just as good of a job with our kids, who also learned well from his dad-that is a mouthful! We also all have a relationship with our heavenly father and are teaching our children about him in hopes that they will choose to have a relationship with him as well. I hope everyone has had a great Father's Day and thank you Boo Boo and Da for everything that you do for us! We love you both more than the sky!! Kevin-thank you for being such a great Dad and Husband. The kids and I both love you more than the sky and don't know what we do without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment