Sunday, May 23, 2010

Preparing for Recital!







Ok, I am not complaining...really I am not. But....the practices we are going to for our 3 year old to probably stand on the stage and just stare at us are getting to be a little much. Maddie started taking dance last August and I think she has really enjoyed it. We wanted her to have an activity to do and I think Kevin would have preferred to take gymnastics. That would have been fine but I wanted a RECITAL. I wanted Maddie to get all dolled up and dance her heart out on stage in the cutest little costume and everyone able to come watch her. So, I won and we signed up for a dance. Almost a year later, I am ready for that RECITAL to be over!! We have had fun, but I think we will be eating, drinking, and sleeping dance for the next 2 weeks. She had a rehearsal yesterday, pictures today, and practice tomorrow. Then she has practice next Saturday, Monday, Thursday, and then it is showtime! She will dance in the shows Friday and Sunday. I say she will dance-so far I have seen nothing that she has learned but shuffle step. I will not be surprised if she stands on that stage and doesn't move a muscle. But....she will look precious and we will be proud anyway:) Here are some pictures from today and we will have lots more to share soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment