Friday, May 28, 2010

Pool Time with Little Man!




I LOVE laying out and being in the pool! It is my favorite part of summer and even though Kevin hates our pool, it gets used lots!! We have already been swimming several times this year, but with two kids, that means two parents are in the pool, and we have yet to take any pictures. Maddie absolutely loves the water, and it is looking like Turner does too. Today Maddie had a date with her daddy and they went fishing at my friend Kelly's. Kelly has a pond with a million fish in it and they always have lots of fun. Daddy's friend DJ and son Ethan went along for the adventure. That left little man and me at home. Megs took the day off so she came over to enjoy the sun with us. As soon as Turner got up from his nap, we threw on his swimsuit and headed outside. I had Megs take a picture of us and he looks mighty cute in his trunks:) Everyone had a great afternoon and it was a relaxing way to spend a Friday.

I also want to mention that we have been able to tell a big difference in Turner the last week or so. He is just such a happy guy all the time and so fun!! I think getting tubes was such a good decision. I think his little ears were bothering him a lot before and this has helped tremondously!! In fact, he feels so good we just realized today that he has 3 NEW TEETH!!! He is a little chomper, so it is rare that we go sticking our fingers in his mouth. But he has been sleeping well, been so perky, we had no idea he was cutting teeth. So now, instead of having 4 teeth, he is sporting 7! I have been wondering when more were going to come through. It has been months since he has gotten any. He has 4 on bottom, and 3 on top. I think another one on top is about to pop through. He is such a big boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment