Sunday, January 24, 2010

Our little Football Player!




I think Maddie is going to be our little athlete, which she inherited from her daddy and Megs, most definately not me. She loves her basketball goal, playing baseball in the summer, and as of this weekend-playing football with a basketball:) Her daddy had a football game on this afternoon and so he started tossing the ball to her. He sat on the couch and she ran back and forth across the den catching and throwing the ball. She had a blast and was taking a water break every 5 minutes of so. She is quite the catcher!! After about thirty minutes, I put a stop to it due to her cheeks being rosy red, sweat dripping off her nose, and she was so out of breath I couldn't believe she was still going. I will say that her little tail was in bed promptly at 7 and asleep by 7:01:) She and I also had a round about pottying right before, so that could have contributed to her instant sleep-it wasn't fun, I'm glad it's over, but I did win the battle. Our little girl has quite a strong mind and personality-the teenage years are going to be interesting. That post is for another day though. Here are some pics of our little football player.

No comments:

Post a Comment