Saturday, January 16, 2010

Fun Friday





As I have probably mentioned numerous times, I love having Friday's off and being able to spend time with the kids. Yesterday we had a play date with the Holley's. Maddie and Madison play pretty well together and it gave Bethany and I time to visit. Jadon, who is 1 1/2 played with both Turner and the girls, and everyone seemed to have a good time. Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera with me, so I didn't get any pics. We left their house at lunchtime and stopped at Sonic before heading home. Turner ate some of Maddie's cheeseburger, banana, french fries, turkey, and carrots. That boys amazes me with everything that he can eat in one sitting. After lunch both kids and mommy were able to take a nap!!!

We woke up just in time for daddy to be home and decided to head to the park. It was beautiful yesterday and it has been months since we have been. We packed up Maddie's bike and she was able to ride on the trail. Turner also went down the slide for his first time and seemed to really enjoy it. He is also on his way to walking, and was doing pretty good just holding on to one of our hands. I imagine this summer we will be spending a lot of time at the different parks especially since Turner will be walking then. It wasn't as easy to go last summer with Turner being so young.

After the park it was time for a celebration dinner-Boo Boo's birthday was yesterday and we all went to Mo's to eat. Maddie absolutely LOVES their "Moo Moo Cows" (soft taco with chicken, cheese, and rice) and ate every last bite. Turner is going to love them as well-he ate a ton of my chicken, some tortilla, and rice. Boo Boo liked all of his presents and had a good birthday night. Yesterday was also Grandmother Frances's birthday!! We hate we couldn't see her, but hope she had a great birthday as well!!

Yesterday was a good family day, and the kids had no trouble falling asleep once we got home. I posted some pictures from the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment