Sunday, January 3, 2016

Christmas Day!!

I have got to get caught up, before I forget everything!  The first person up in our house Christmas morning was Rowdy!!  He woke is up around 7:30 and Kev went on and woke the kids.  When I was growing up, I would wake up at 3 in the morning ready to go in the den and see what Santa left us.  I vividly remember laying in my bed reading books for hours until my parents would get up with us.  It amazes me we are having to wake up the kids!  But I am not complaining:)
  The kids had a great morning and were thrilled with what Santa brought them.  Mimi and Boo came by to check out everything and then we headed to their house around 10:30.  We exchanged gifts and had a great brunch!  Maddie wasn't acting real excited and ended up running fever for the next few days!  We spent most of break with at least 1 sick kid, but most of the time 2.  When I put away their laundry, I realized 90% of it was pajamas....they rarely left the house.  But I was well enough to take care of them and Kev has stayed well, for that we are thankful!
  Christmas Day was spent with family and celebrating the birth of Jesus.  This has been a crazy year, and Christmas meant even more to me this year than most.  It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment