Saturday, June 13, 2015

Turner Lost a Tooth!!

Turner lost his first tooth!!  He looks so cute and his permanent tooth was already coming in behind it.  It has been wiggly for a while and he let Kevin pull it after lunch.  Everyone was excited for him.  He has put it in his tooth pillow and anxiously awaiting the tooth fairy.
  After that we met Tina and the girls at the BPAC to watch Rapunzel.  Several kids from church were in it and it was a great show. We really enjoy watching the plays put on by kids there.  We found out there would be several more throughout the summer and we are hoping to make some.  Kev had to work this afternoon and my parents watched Harper so that we could go.
  Let me give a shout out to Mimi and Boo Boo.  They had all 3 of our kids spend the night last night plus Aubry!  Then they allowed Harper to come back over so we could watch the play.  Then when we picked Harper up....we were invited to stay for dinner!!  I know they are tired, but they are trying to make things easier on me.  They are having to keep them quite a bit while I go to a bunch of different doctors.  My 3 aren't always an easy bunch to keep, but they are so loved!  Thankful for the parents I was given and all they do for our family.  I love y'all more than the sky!

No comments:

Post a Comment