Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Field Day #1

Today was Maddie's field day.  Turner's was supposed to be yesterday but was rescheduled for Thursday.  He was so disappointed not to get to go first;)  I had to work today but Harper and I were able to go watch for about an hour and a half.  Mimi and Boo Boo came to watch too.
  We watched Maddie run a relay race and do the baseball throw.  The class also did a hula hoop race that we watched.  She was having a blast and the parents had lots of treats for them.  In her spare time, Maddie could be found throwing back tucks for her friends.  My child is such a Show Off!!  I finally made her quit and cheer for her friends on the sidelines.
  I can't believe the year is wrapping up and we are all excited.  Looking so forward to the summer and all it will bring.  Harper and I will be back at Oak Thursday to watch Turner man in action.

No comments:

Post a Comment