Sunday, May 4, 2014

We Love Water!

As different as our three kiddos are, they all have one thing in common.  They love the water.  It can be the bath, a swimming pool, sprinkler, or a water hose will do!  If they are wet, they are happy!
  In the bath Harper loves to stick her whole head in the water.  She then lays sideways and just smiles at me.  I known it can't be good for her ears, but every time I try and stop her, she hurries to get away:)  Last night half her face was in the water with her eyes wide open just smiling.  She is going to have a ball in the pool this year!
  Turner has been begging to wash our cars.  Today was so pretty outside we decided to let them.  I knew as soon as the water came on they were going to soak themselves.  I was right and they had a blast doing it!  Kev's truck got a pretty good cleaning while they did it.
  Cant wait for summer break!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment