Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day 2014!

I had a great day yesterday!  I think back to what I thought becoming a mom would look like before I became one (a mouthful I know).  You just truly have no idea until you become one.  I have so much more respect for my mom now.  It is a tough job, but the most rewarding and important one that I will ever have!!  Thankful to have godly examples from both my own mom and mother-in-love Pam!  We missed seeing Nonna yesterday but we will celebrate her soon!!
  Harper was dedicated at church yesterday morning.  We committed to raise her in a Christian home and the congregation committed to help us-Praise the Lord, cuz it takes a whole village!!  She made kissy faces at Boo Boo throughout most of it-she is turning into a little ham. (She has the thighs to prove it:)
  We had lunch at Mimi and Boo Boo's.  Poor Austin is sick so it was just Megs and A for most of it.  Boo Boo grilled us burgers and hot dogs, Mimi made a pasta salad, and Megs and I both brought dips.  We had cupcakes and ice cream sundaes for dessert.  It was all delicious!
  We topped off our night by heading back to church for the preschool's choir program.  Turner looked so cute up there and gave it his all.  He enjoys it so much, I was on the phone with BPAC this morning and am taking him to a theater camp this summer.  I love watching my kids do things they love!!
  It was a great Mother's Day!!  Maddie, Turner, and Harper bring us so much joy (and a few headaches:) and I am so humbled to be their mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment