Monday, May 5, 2014

Muffins With Moms!

This morning I was able to spend some time with my favorite little guy at school.  He had made me a great keepsake picture for Mother's Day and we shared some muffins.  I cant believe these are our last few weeks at BBPS for a few years.  It has been a wonderful preschool for both Maddie and Turner and I am really going to miss it.  Thank goodness we will be there again with little H:)
  Turner has grown up so much this past year and is so ready for Kindergarten.  He is excited about being in big school and going with his big sister every day.  He is such a serious guy about school and so goofy everywhere else.  I love that he has so many sides to him and sometimes you dont know what you are going to get!  He is our energetic boy growing up in a house full of girls.  Our family wouldnt be the same without him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment