Sunday, May 19, 2013

Party Day!

Yesterday was a fun busy day!  We started off by going to Somerville for London and Cade's Thomas the Train party.  They were so cute and everyone had a great time.  I hate I didn't get a picture of the birthday kiddos but I did take a few of ours.   Harper was pretty well behaved!  We love this family and always love celebrating with them!

After the party we headed back into town.  Daddy took Turner and H to get ice cream and I took Maddie to a swimming party.  One of her gymnastics coachesbis graduating high school and will be going to UT in the fall.  She had the girls over to swim.  The water was cold, but the girls had a blast.  I am so glad they enjoy each others company....they spend a LOT of time together.  I love the moms as well and for that I am grateful. 

This coming week is the last week of school and everyone has end of year programs.  I will have lots to post!  We are ending the week with a trip to Savannah.  It will be Harper's first time amd we can't wait:)

No comments:

Post a Comment