Monday, May 20, 2013

EOY Choir Program!

Last night the kids had their choir program at church.  Let me tell you-Turner is our little performer!  He loves to sing and has been so excited about his programs-he has one Wednesday at school.  As wild as he can be at home, you put him on stage and he takes it very seriously:)  People were calling him a little soldier!  He was standing up straight as a rod and very into his music.  I love that little boy and he manages to entertain us daily!!
  Maddie has been taking gymnastics on Wednesdays so hasn't been able to go to choir practice in over a month.  So we thought she would just be sitting with us watching her brother.  We got there and Mrs. Ashley grabbed her and asked her if she wanted to do it.  Thank goodness I had put a cute outfit on her but I sure hadn't taken the time to do her hair:)  She is quite the opposite of her brother.  I am surprised she said she wanted to do it.  She usually just stands there and looks nervous.  She did sing some last night, but just isn't as animated as her brother on stage.  And that is ok!!
  Little Harper went to the nursery for the first time last night so we could enjoy the program.  She cried quite a bit for them but they said she was fine.  I kept checking on her.  I knew she would probably be fussy but am so thankful for the workers and their willingness to keep the kids, even the fussy ones!! 
  It was a great way to start the week and I am getting everything ready to head to Maddie's celebration program in a bit.  Praying both babies behave and that I can enjoy the program!









No comments:

Post a Comment