Sunday, May 12, 2013

Maddie's First Field Day!

Thursday Maddie had her first field day at Oak.  It was supposed to be on Monday and daddy had taken the day off to watch.  Unfortunately the weather got in the way and moved it to Thursday.  So her daddy couldn't be there, but I managed to get Turner, Aubry, Harper, and myself there.  Praise the Lord Mimi and Boo Boo met me there to help!  It is always so fun to see Maddie with all of her school friends and all the kids loved being able to see Aubry and Harper.  Maddie ran in some races, did a sack race, ran a three-legged race, and the whole class did a hula hoop race.  It felt great outside and was a fun morning.  The kids began to get a little bit restless so Mimi and Boo Boo took the littles home for a bit so I could just focus on Maddie.  I can't believe her first year of school is coming to an end!  She has made some great little friends, we liked her teacher, and have just had a good overall experience at Oak.  We are all looking forward to summer break and having lots of family time, but I can't believe that means she is going to be in FIRST grade.   Unbelievable how fast time flies!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment