Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day 2013!!







Today was my first Mother's Day as mommy of 3!!!  It has been a great day spent with my own mom and my favorite three kiddos.  I woke up this morning and the kids gave me charms for my bracelet I got when Harper was born.  We went to church and then headed to Mimi and Boo Boo's for lunch.  Everything was delicious and we all had a good time.  It was Meg's first Mother's Day as well and I think she had a special day.  We hated not being able to see Nonna but are heading there in two weeks for a few days.
  I am so blessed to be Maddie, Turner, and Harper's mommy and know what a huge responsibility comes along with that title.  I had a great example growing up and am so thankful that I have been able to be at home these past two years with the kids.  Harper is such a sweet addition to our family and I can't imagine life without any of them.  It was a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment