Thursday, May 23, 2013

2 Month Pics

Just wanted to share a few pics of Harper from this week.  Mimi bought is the stickers to use each month so I wanted to post some.  I actually tried two different days and just couldn't get a good smile out of her.  But we still think she is pretty cute:)

A few things I want to remember:
-she loves sucking her fingers.  I think it is the cutest thing and she is the first one to do it.  She takes a paci some, but doesn't sleep with it.  I will sometimes hear her from our room sucking on her hand.  I know this could be a hard habit to break, but today it is cute.

-Last night she slept from about 8:30 pm to almost 7 this morning!!  She is definitely a good little sleeper.  She usually only wakes up once and this was her second time to sleep through the night.  I will take it!

I still have to post about Turners program once I download pics.  Today summer break has officially begun and we are excited!!  Planning on having lots of fun this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment