Monday, January 9, 2012

Maddie's First B-ball Game!!









Saturday Maddie played in her first basketball game. She is playing with Upwards at our church and is really enjoying it!! We recruited Treybug to play and it is a hoot watching them and gives Mary and I more opportunities to chat:) I don't think Maddie really understands all the rules of the game yet, but she sure does love running from end of the court to the other.
My whole family was there to cheer Maddie on and Kelly came and brought her kiddo's. So Turner had friends to run around with during the game. It will be a fun way to spend our Saturday mornings for a few months. We are having a revival at church over the next two weeks so all other activities have been put on hold. I will post more in a few weeks when we start back up. I will say the revival started yesterday and I am so thankful to be a member of EBC and to be able to be a part of it!! Looking forward to going back tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment