Sunday, January 8, 2012

Turner Starts MDO!!



Turner started Mother's Day Out last week at church! He is going to go on Thursday from 9:30-2:30. Now that Nay Nay has moved, he was going to just be with me every day and I thought a day with friends would be good for him. He will begin preschool in the fall and I want him to be ready. (and I admit, a break is always nice too:) This also gives me a day just for Maddie and I, which is nice great she will start Kindergarten in the fall.
Turner was so excited to go!! We packed his lunch, took his picture, and he was such a big boy. We get there, he walks right in......we get to his class....he cries:( His teacher got him in the room and he was ok shortly after. Maddie and I go to pick him up-he is sawing logs snuggled up with his giraffe! I wish I had brought in my phone so I could have taken a picture. We finally woke him up and he had a good day!!! I am so glad and hope he enjoys the rest of this semester!
We celebrated by getting ice cream with their friends Katie and Allison. Daddy met us there and it was a fun treat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment