Sunday, January 29, 2012

A Party kind of Weekend!!





Yesterday was BUSY!! We love birthday parties-we love going to them, having them ourselves, and just helping everyone celebrate their special day. Between the 2 kids, we go to a lot of them! Sadly yesterday we had two at the same time-one in Jackson, and one here. We didn't want to miss one so Kevin and Maddie headed to Jackson to celebrate Ellie's 2nd Birthday and Turner and I headed to Arlington to celebrate Briley's Birthday. This was immediately after Maddie had a basketball game yesterday morning!!!
Both kids had a great time. Ellie's was at a gymnastics place, so I knew that was right down Maddie's alley. I wasn't there, but have seen a bunch of pictures and it was a Barney spectacular:) Briley had a Minnie Mouse party and Turner enjoyed playing with his little buddies. I didn't have my camera but stole a few pictures from facebook to post here:)
After the party, Turner and I headed to Germantown to Mary's Kellys Kids show. I love their clothing and can't wait for the kids outfits to come in. My cousin Emily had an eshow as well, so I really had no choice but to buy from both-so both kiddos got an outfit:) Kevin and Maddie beat us home. I have no sense of directions and got lost once trying to get out of Arlington. Well on my way from Germantown, I got really lost and was going 48 in a 35. So after getting pulled over by a super nice police woman (she didn't give me a ticket, I think she felt really sorry for me. I had several sheets of paper with directions to all my destinations and couldn't even tell her what street I was looking for:), we finally made it home!!
It was a fun day!! Turner is turning three in a few weeks and I am busy preparing for his Handy Manny party at home! Fun Fun!!
On the agenda for this week......Megs and Bubba find out what they are having!!!!! We can't wait and are having a reveal party on Saturday. So this will be an exciting week and I have some baking to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment