Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Pizza and Fishing at the Arwood's!







Saturday we took the kids to Kelly and Tim's to play with London and Cade, and to go fishing! Turner got a fishing pole from Santa Claus and this was his first fishing adventure. I don't think he was very interested. He stood with them a while, but then joined us back at the house. Maddie stayed out there for a long time and finally caught a few fish. The kids played so well together!!! It amazed me that we had a four year old, a two year old, an almost two year old, and an 11 month old together and there wasn't one argument or fight we had to break up!!! They love each other and I am so thankful our kids are close in age and we are able to spend time together with each others families! Kelly and I have been friends for 16 years (makes me feel old) and I am so grateful for her and our friendship! It was a great day!

--I hate I didn't get a picture of Cade! He is oh so cute!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment