Friday, May 13, 2011

Mother's Day 2011!!









Sunday was a Mother's day and I had a great day being loved on, and spending it with my mom! I woke up Sunday morning to gifts from everyone. Kevin bought me a book and cookbook that I had asked for and was super excited. Turner had painted me a coffee mug from Paint a Piece and it turned out so cute! Maddie's gift was with Mimi so I didn't open it till lunch-she made me two potholders that she and Mimi had been working on for weeks before school in the mornings. They turned out great and she was so excited and proud to give them to me. She tried so hard to keep it a secret from me, but had let it slip a time or two last week. I acted surprised and just love the things that they make for us.


After church, we headed to Friday's for lunch and gave Mimi her gifts. Megs and I bought her a cookbook and flip flops and she seemed to like them. I am so thankful for my mom and the relationship that she, my sister and I share. Becoming a mom myself has made me appreciate mine so much more!


It was a great day and I am so blessed to have two precious one's call me mommy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment