Sunday, May 22, 2011

Happy Birthday London and Cade!!











Yesterday we headed to the Arwood Barn to celebrate London turning 2 and Cade turning 1!! It was the cutest party ever! There were goats and chickens, lunch boxes with chicken, apples, string cheese, and juice, and tables set up for coloring and stickers. Maddie had a dance practice since the recital is a few short weeks away, so it just Turner and I. He was scared of the animals, and never got too far from my side, but he had a great time. I took him in the house to change his diaper and he was ready to play with London's kitchen. The kids were precious and had such a fun party.


I love those two kids and was so happy to be a part of their special day!! I hate that Maddie had to miss it, but we are planning on getting together again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment