Saturday, May 28, 2011

3K Complete!











Wednesday was Maddie's last day of school. She had such a great year, had wonderful teacher, and made many new friends. I loved being involved at her school and am going to really miss her teacher Mrs. Amy and Ms. Ashley. I am discovering a lot lately just how much I hate change!!! I just have to get over it-the kids are going to go through A LOT of teachers before all is said and done. They had a program that Mimi, Boo Boo, and I were able to watch and then a little party in her class before we took her home. Each child was made a book with pictures taken throughout the year. I was so excited and thankful for one that little keepsake. She gained 3 lbs and grew 3 inches this past year!!!


After we left school we took Maddie to Mo's to celebrate. My sweet girl had a tummy ache and cried that she wanted to go home after one bite of her moo moo cow. She was supposed to be going home with Mimi and Boo Boo so that I could go back to work. I ended up taking her home with me so that she could rest. She felt better shortly after and they came and picked her up. I hated our day ended on a yucky note, but the morning was fun!! Daddy had exams at school so wasn't able to attend, but I took a ton of pictures to capture her important day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment