Friday, May 20, 2011

Park Date!













Let me start by saying we did so many fun things last weekend and I didn't get a single picture!! Maddie went to her first party at Sweet and Sassy and had a great time. Kevin took her because I wasn't feeling well but took videos and pictures from his phone. It was little girl in her class's party and I hate that I missed it. That night we took the kids to their first Redbird's game. I had the camera ready and the batteries died when we got there:( We went with our Sunday school class and had a good time.


This week was busy with end of the year choir and mission friends parties, and I met Maddie's preschool teacher for next year. I have loved Maddie's teachers this year and am sad to see the year end, but think that she will enjoy this next year as well. Kevin has the next two weeks off from football and we are looking forward to having him at home more. Work has been crazy stressful for me and I am hoping things will settle down soon!


That brings us to today. The kids and I had a playdate with Bailey and her momma Ashley at a park in Arlington today. We had never been and it was an awesome park!! It was huge and the kids loved it. We played for a while and then headed to McDonald's for lunch. My Friday's off are coming to an end soon and I want to take advantage of the ones I have left. I love getting together with our friends, allowing me some "mommy time" and giving the kids some "friend time". It was a beautiful day today and we enjoyed spending it with friends!!!


We have a birthday party and dance practice tomorrow, along with dance pictures on Sunday. I am ready for this recital to be over!!! Maddie is missing two parties due to rehearsals on Saturdays. I will have my camera ready though tomorrow as Turner and I help London and Cade celebrate their birthdays in the morning!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment